Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

And suddenly I think I've been blasted back through time into the 80's. I'm taking a stab in the dark, but it seems somebody's been watching quite a bit of Heavy Metal and He-Man. :D

Anyways, I applaud you for a humorous job well done. I look forward to blood, boobs, heroic antics, and the whole Nile with future episodes. BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!

Love Train Love Train

Can't say I'm a huge fan of this piece, but contrastly, I cannot say that I found it very bad, either. Pretty straight-forward, modest tribute to what I deem a rather simple song.

Meh. Generally I think it deserves some props. Not too shabby.

Animating General Animating General

So sad, yet so true...

As much as I love video games, it's really hard to admit that they are often the bane of doing anything productive at times. Glad to see I'm not the only one suffering from awesome entertainment, and some kick-ass games, and getting nothing done like they should. :D

Kudos, man!

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

It IS possible!!

I always was curious to any potential side effects to overdose on Nyan Cat. Now I know it must be unhealthy.

Cheers!

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

Easily my fav from the collab

...I can easily see Morgana being this god-awful annoying, like a teenage sister that would never shut up.

Too bad no Deadpool. That would have been an interesting... :D

Awesome job, and grats on the honors!

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

Pretty Wacky, and Rather Funny

I did enjoy the overly sarcastic tone in the first half of the episode, even if the jokes were deliberately dumb (and hey, in it's context it works). Although I do have to mildly agree that the second half with the argument on the stage was a bit long, but the pretty convincing acting and dialogue made it bearable.

I could be wrong, but it looked like that you got some inspiration from a certain actor's famous onstage rage. :D

Nice job, all around, otherwise.

'Rageous 7 'Rageous 7

A solid collab

And I must say the track used for this project is actually pretty catchy. I do love seeing what all the artists involved did in this collab and really help flesh out the robotic feel.

Not blown away, but am walking away with this rather pleased. Great job, guys! See you next year.

The Faun and the Nymph The Faun and the Nymph

A bit too short...

...but I must say that the animation and character design were pretty good. Not too sure how I feel about the VA but that can be forgiven.

Good stuff! I'd love to see these two in more misadventures, if you intend to continue this as a series.

: You Boob-Tube : : You Boob-Tube :

Rather harsh, but so incredibly true...

You-Tube has indeed become a hive of scum and villainy, and for quite a while. And this goes without saying, really.

And as an editor that have actually done a few AMV's of his own, already, I understand much of the criticism - and it is rather funny and sad that many of these are set to Linkin Park and with little to no effort in editing.

Well, spoken, sir!

Luigi's Castle Calamity Luigi's Castle Calamity

"Somewhat familiar..."

Don't get me wrong, what you got here was okay, and it made me chuckle some. However, I sadly cannot grade this higher because this concept has been done before (as many have already pointed out).

Not too shabby, otherwise.