Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

And suddenly I think I've been blasted back through time into the 80's. I'm taking a stab in the dark, but it seems somebody's been watching quite a bit of Heavy Metal and He-Man. :D

Anyways, I applaud you for a humorous job well done. I look forward to blood, boobs, heroic antics, and the whole Nile with future episodes. BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!

Love Train Love Train

Can't say I'm a huge fan of this piece, but contrastly, I cannot say that I found it very bad, either. Pretty straight-forward, modest tribute to what I deem a rather simple song.

Meh. Generally I think it deserves some props. Not too shabby.

Animating General Animating General

So sad, yet so true...

As much as I love video games, it's really hard to admit that they are often the bane of doing anything productive at times. Glad to see I'm not the only one suffering from awesome entertainment, and some kick-ass games, and getting nothing done like they should. :D

Kudos, man!

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

A worthy time-killer!

Pretty good game here! Although, maybe in the newest version, the option to use a mouse would be a grand improvement. But overall, a very fun and addicting.

Although, I'm sure I speak for us all when I ask...

...When is Larry Episode 2 coming?! :D

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Nice hack'n'slash, but...

I hated the fact you couldn't turn during mid-jump, and that you only had one life. Otherwise, the game was a blast to play!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Mindblowing - for a lack of a more prestine word.

I'm not sure what to praise this more on, this incredible presentation or the ridiculous amount of research involved in it. :D

This is truly incredible! I mean, I know Earth was figuratively a tiny spec in the universe, but I never fully grasped just how small!

Kudos, my man! Lots and lots of kudos!

Vectorman's Ocean Dance Party Vectorman's Ocean Dance Party

The internet could certainly use more Vectorman love, and this is as awesome a tribute as they come to an underappreciated Sega Genesis gem. Thanks for sharing!

DRONE42 DRONE42

A personal project? Colour me intrigued and curious. Can't wait to see what it's about.

Although I can't help but shake some NGE vibes from this piece, if you catch my drift. :P

Nerd VS Ryu Nerd VS Ryu

Epic.

Now all is lacking is a AVGN versus The Nostalgia Critic screen. :P

Nice work! Looked like you were able to emulate the art style rather well.

summer summer

Not bad, not bad

Nice piece you got here! Love the hands and feet, especially.

If anything, a more elaborate backdrop could give this more of an edge, but otherwise, rather good.

Keep it up, dude!